The IX International Symposium on Mineral Nutrition of Fruit Crops will be held June 7-11, 2020 at the Yearim Hotel, Kibbutz Ma’ale HaHamisha, Israel, under the aegis of the ISHS.
A link to the symposium website and other information can be found at:
The objective of the symposium is to share interdisciplinary, fundamental
and applied knowledge of the diverse aspects of fruit crop nutrition.
The symposium will include the following main topics:
- Physiological and genetic aspects of plant nutrition
- Sustainable approaches to nutrient management
- Diagnosis of plant nutritional status
- Plant nutrient status and product quality
- Role of plant-microbe interactions in mineral nutrition
- Mineral and organic fertilizer supply technology